:Exile Vilify (Portal 2): :Exile Vilify (Portal 2):

I had to play Both portals agian after seeing this

This made me rethink alot about portal....

Mortal Kombat Parody Mortal Kombat Parody

Nice!

Good Idea, but all your missing is sound. I give you a ten, because that it is aswome otherwise without the music XD good job :D

Resident Evil WUN! Resident Evil WUN!

That Was Fucking Funny!

Epic Line: I Summon The Snake Eater!
*Japanese Language*
XD

This flash made me laugh so hard, that I had to take a dump right after it was done XD lol Nice Job!

Desert Run Desert Run

Wow

Great! This was amazing! I saw much of your other work too and it wwas very cool :) you sir have a talent! :D

And guys who are giving low scores, read the submitted date. its 2003 so it aint gonna have the best graphics and shit so fuck off

Sonic Generations Plot Sonic Generations Plot

Nice!

Good job on the animation, voices, plot, music... Hell, Good job on this whole flash! looking foward to future flashes from ya :)

Animation Transformation Animation Transformation

Damn, that's inspiring!

this inspired me so much, im thinking of trying to do something like his :D good job my freind! oh, and you should add Tank men, ren and stimpy, family guy, Flintstones, bleach, invader zim, boondocks, and the simpsons.

I hope to see more of your videos!

Yoshi Rube Goldberg Yoshi Rube Goldberg

Wow!

Good job! :D I wish i was that good of an animator :3

Rockoons 2 Rockoons 2

Great :D

The classic's are so much better than justin Beaver (justin beiber) and lady gaga, To bad that songs like these aren't on the radio as much. Thank you also for Making a video of one of my favorite songs and your animating is very good!

A Real Street Fighter A Real Street Fighter