:Exile Vilify (Portal 2): :Exile Vilify (Portal 2):

I had to play Both portals agian after seeing this

This made me rethink alot about portal....

Mortal Kombat Parody Mortal Kombat Parody

Nice!

Good Idea, but all your missing is sound. I give you a ten, because that it is aswome otherwise without the music XD good job :D

Resident Evil WUN! Resident Evil WUN!

That Was Fucking Funny!

Epic Line: I Summon The Snake Eater!
*Japanese Language*
XD

This flash made me laugh so hard, that I had to take a dump right after it was done XD lol Nice Job!

Super SOPA Bros. Super SOPA Bros.

Encouraging

This made me think more bout what would happen if S.O.P.A. was passed. I already hated the S.O.P.A. Law, but this made my hate to progress much further. This is Agianst the constitution, which states free rights! we cannot break our own Constitution that we, America, Created together! This is Complete madness! America really is falling apart. If this law passes, America, as we know it, Will be our worst enemy months later. We need to keep on telling our gorverment to NOT Let this pass, even though webistes Have removed their S.O.P.A. awarness Signs and such.

Castle Crashing the Beard Castle Crashing the Beard

Ahhh.... memories.

This reminds me of one of my favorite childhood games, megaman. It reminds me of the unfair boss fights that would make me so angry that once I even threw the controler at the screen. This is a very fun game to play, besides the lag. Please add a quality button. Other than that great game! you should make more castle crasher games in the future!

South Park Char Creator 3 South Park Char Creator 3

Fantastic

0001007900000006000400010001000600010 0010001000100010001000100010001000100 0100010001000100010001000100010001000 1000100010001000100010001000100010001 0001000100010001000100010001000100010 001000100010013000010025I say "son of a biscuit"!

Butters

good game! i wish it had a il it more but thats not to much of an issue, good job my freind!

The King [7000] The King [7000]

I heard this 2 years ago... I loved it so much. a month later, i lost my new grounds :/ I finally found it, and I just got to say, this is FUCKING SWEET! :D

Melodrama Melodrama

Sweeet!

What is that mexican- gutair sounding instrument in the beginning? Ireally like this though, it's like a mexican version of SKA :D Nice!

Pump and Flow (WIP) Pump and Flow (WIP)

Sick!

That Was Pretty Damn Good sir.

the GREEN knight the GREEN knight

Very good art!

Nice job! I wish I could draw this good, but I suck right now :(

dommi-fresh responds:

practice makes perfect mother fucker.

Benjie - Chivito`s Cuarteto Benjie - Chivito`s Cuarteto

Nice drawing!

I wish I could draw this good >.<

Heroe1211 responds:

Thanks ^^

This is why we have partners This is why we have partners

lol

same thing happens to me... and ya know what? my teamates dont help me there off doing their own thing...lol

Syringes responds:

Damn bastards always take too long.